I don’t have my Intel Mac any more, Until I finally get around to upgrading this iBook to an Intel based mac I can’t use programs like Parraels or VMware Fusion to run Linux or Windows operating systems on my mac.
I need to test my pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer, and with out having a dedicated Windows machine for that one purpose I could not, Until I came across Q.
With the release of Intel based Macs, there have been several applications developed for running Windows on your Mac, with Parallel Desktop and Boot Camp being the most popular. Q emulator (QEMU) is a free alternativeapplication, that takes advantage of OS X most advanced technologies like openGL and CoreAudio.
- Runs On Panther, Tiger And Leopard
- Runs in Intel or PowerPC Mac’s
- Switch Between Any Guest Computers
- Restart A Guest Computer At Any Time
- Exchange Files Between Host And Guest Computers
- Import/Export Guest As Executable Packages
- Supports Toolbar In Full Screen Mode Now
- Much More